Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
20 Questions is the B-plot of the 13th episode of Season 2 of Odd Squad.
|Season 2, Episode 13b|
|Air Date||November 9, 2016|
|Written by||Adam Peltzman|
|Directed by||Warren P. Sonada|
|Drop Gadget Repeat||High Maintenance|
A villain has set off a backwards bubble.
- Eliminating numbers on a number line to find a specific number.
- The episode title is a nod to the game 20 Questions.
- The villain introduced here is Backwards Bob.
- This episode reveals some things about the villain rulebook.
- During the asking, any kind of question counts, intentional or not.
- Questions from the villain's mother also count.
- At the end, the villain receives movie tickets, a fruit basket, and a brand new washing machine.
List of the 20 Questions
Note: Table is in progress. Help is appreciated.
|Question||Is there a cure for the bubble?||You think we're gonna run out of questions?||Do you have the cure with you?||Does someone you know have it?||It it your mom?||Is the address (Bob's mother lives in) greater than 15?||Is it greater than 23?||(Is it) 17?||So, you think you will beat us, huh?||Wait, you counted that as a question?||If you're going to trick me into asking another question, you're wrong. Aren't you?||Does your mom live in a floor that's greater than 15?||So she must live in a floor that's less than 15, right?||I understand you have the cure, do you?||Whoa, whoa, whoa, your questions count too?||Ma'am, is it behind your back?||Is the first digit greater than 5?||Is it (the first digit) greater than 2?||Is it (the first digit) 3?||Do the numbers in the code go backwards from 3?|
|To||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob's Mom||Bob's Mom||Bob's Mom||Bob||Bob||Bob||Bob|