Centigurps are cute, fuzzy sphere-like creatures that love round things. They are stored in storage containers, and will often trick agents into opening the containers by warbling, rolling around, and being cute. When exposed to light, they multiply to become 100 in total, and bounce and roll around everywhere. Once they multiply, the only way to return them to a single creature is to catch all 100 and zap them all at once.
- They are based on Tribbles from the Star Trek franchise.
- They all have green eyes.
- Agent Orchid wanted one as a pet, but she traded it to Oscar for cash.
- She called the Centigurp "Sherman".
- The name "Centigurp" is based off the word "centi-" which means hundred, hence one big Centigurp can turn into "a hundred little guys."
- In the Russian dub, they are inaccurately called "centrigurps".
- They are attracted to spheres or circles.
- It is possible to learn the Centigurp language.
- Centigurps are featured in The O Games in an event called "The 25 Centigurp Dash" where agents are required to box up 25 Centigurps per contestant.
- It is implied that all agents are given a Centigurp container at one point as a test to see if they will open it.
- People who don't open the Centigurp box can get fired from Odd Squad, according to Ms. O in "Worst First Day Ever".