Delivery Douglas "Doug" is Delivery Debbie's ex-rival, owner of Delivery Doug's Egg Salad Sandwiches, and co-founder of Doug and Debbie's Egg-Salad Pizzeria. On the contrary to Debbie's restaurant, Doug used to run his business in his mother's basement and uses his Eggmobile to get around. He now lives and operates his business in the Arctic, where he has two locations.
Delivery Doug is played by actor and stand-up comedian Ali Hassan.
Egg-salad Sandwich Recipe
In "Who Let the Doug Out?" he reveals his egg-salad sandwich recipe is:
- Get a bunch of barrels of water. Never change this water no matter how long you use it, to keep the flavor.
- Collect the eggs of a goat.
- Wait until the eggs are rot- um, ripened.
- Boil the eggs in the water barrels.
- Slice loaves of bread into ten pieces each. But only use the middle two pieces, because they’re the squishiest.
- Put a boiled egg between each pair of bread slices.
- Get sour mayonnaise from a Laundromat.
- Pour 2 cups of mayonnaise on each sandwich.
- Leave the eggs on the basement floor to cool.
- "Broadcast Five" (voice only)
- "I egg your pardon!"