|Season 2, Episode 1|
|Air Date||June 20, 2016|
|Written by||Tim McKeon|
|Directed by||J.J. Johnson|
|"O is Not For Over"||"Back to the Past"|
Ms. O's Random Slide
This...is what a new season looks like.
- Data Collection and Analysis: conducting surveys to answer questions
- This is the first episode to feature Olympia and Otis as its starring characters, and was the only episode to feature an introduction by Ms. O until the Season 3 premiere, Odd Beginnings: Part 1.
- The song that plays during the montage of Olaf howling is a ska version of "Potato Song"
- After being introduced as Dr. O to Agent Ocean, Ocean asks "Doctor who?" and Dr. O replies with "Different person." This is a reference to the popular BBC series Doctor Who.
- Oscar's voice is a little deeper from this episode on. He also looks one year older.
- This is explained by Oscar accidentally setting off the Make-You-Older-inator.
- Otis tells Olympia that he has a fear of ducks.
- Near the end of the episode, Oscar says that he found Olympia's file for the Odd Squad Academy, but couldn't find Otis'. This begins the mystery of where Otis comes from.
- Oscar was right when he said that Otis didn't go to the academy because Oscar's theory is proven in "Who is Agent Otis"?
- It aired on June 20, 2016, and is the second part of the "Odd Squad: Agents of Change special".
- This episode's random slide is an image of a forest with Autumn-colored leaves ("This...is what a new season looks like") which refers to the premiere of Season 2.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.