|O is Not For Over|
|Season 1, Episode 40|
|Air Date||May 30, 2016 (US)August 30/31 2016 (UK)|
|Written by||Tim McKeon|
|Directed by||J.J. Johnson|
|"Olive and Otto in Shmumberland"||"First Day"|
For the other similarly-titled Season 1 episode, see O is Not for Old.
For the similarly-titled Season 2 episode, see O is For Opposite.
Algebraic Thinking: identifying and extending patterns and using deductive reasoning to solve problems.
Olive's Random Slide
This...is just the tip of the iceberg.
- This is the last episode to feature Olive and Otto as its starring characters.
- This is the first appearance of Agent Ohlm.
- This is the only episode where Otto and Ohlm are partners. Towards the end of the episode, Ohlm is re-partnered with Orchid.
- Throughout Season 1 is a mysterious running gag where various characters say the phrase, "If Sheila could see me now!" In this episode, it is revealed that Sheila is an actress who was missing her entire head, and after Otto puts it back, another character says, "I'm so glad Sheila can see me now!" thus resolving the mystery behind the gag.
- It re-aired on June 20, 2016, along with "First Day" as part of the "Odd Squad: Agents of Change special".
- This is the last time Olive does the voiceover for the opening themes.
- This episode reveals that there are tube tests that agents must take. There is also a possibility of failing the tube test. In order for an agent who failed the tube test to ride in the tubes, they must ride with an agent who passed the tube test in the same tube. In addition, this episode also reveals that there can be more than one agent in the same tube.
- When Ohlm tells Otto, it's Ohlm with a "K", there is no "K" in his name at all.