|Odd Off The Press|
|Season 3, Episode 21|
|Air Date||July 12, 2021|
|Written by||Mark De Angelis|
|Directed by||J.J. Johnson|
|"End of the Road"||"Box Trot"|
OSMU holds a press conference to introduce a new member.
- Osmerelda Kim is now in the Odd Squad Mobile Unit.
- Oprah leaves for the Odd Squad Space Unit in this episode, marking Millie Davis' final appearance on the show overall.
- Orpita is promoted to the Little O, or the Big O's substitute, in Oprah's place. Similarly, the position of the "Little O" is now created.
- The Three Odd-skateers is a reference to The Three Musketeers.
- This episode is the mid-season premiere of Season 3.
- The voices of Omar and Orla are noticeably deeper in this episode.