|Oscar of All Trades|
|Season 1, Episode 37a|
|Air Date||January 18, 2016|
|Written by||Mark De Angelis, Tim McKeon|
|Directed by||J.J. Johnson|
|"Disorder in the Court"||"Swamps 'N' Gators"|
Oscar of All Trades is the A-plot of the 37th episode of Odd Squad.
Olive's Random Slide
This...is yellow and blue together.
- Numbers and Counting: estimating
- The episode's title is a take on the phrase "Jack of All Trades". The full saying, "Jack of all trades, master of none", refers to someone who is good at many things, but not particularly outstanding in any.
- This is the only episode in Season 1 where Otto does not make an appearance.
- This episode shows that Oscar ran the first lab, and he had many jobs before.
Errors / Goofs
- In this episode Oscar become's a scientist while he is 11-years old, but in "Rise of The Hydraclops" Oscar mentions that he buried a secret weapon when he was 5 years old, and he is seen as a scientist.
- Kooky the Clown makes an cameo appearance in this episode confirming that she is played by Dalila Bela.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.